From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 16:10:37 -0700
 Damn!  Here I am in central California waiting for 4 PM and the Bowling
Green game on college
hockey game of the week ... I get the CCHA Digest preceding it on their
PRIME feed ... then what ... instead of the game they switch over to some
outdoor adventure/vacation show, people snorkeling with sea turtles.

Yuck.  With the Kings, Ducks and Sharks out on vacation, one would expect
hockey fans in California would jump to some live college hockey.  I
almost barfed at having to watch the 1980 Olympics on ESPN once again.

Anyone in S Calif know if they are going to continue to delete the feed
from PRIME?  Last year I am pretty sure they carried almost all the feeds.
 This year, with RPI on in Feb, looks like they are dropping the game!
Does anyone with brains run these things?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

Go Engineers!!