From:
Matt Hills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 1994 17:31:00 EDT
Any of you hockey-l ers follow Ohio State Hockey? I am trapped in
hockey exile at Clemson University far from any hockey action or
even knowledge. Does anyone know of any publication I can subscibe
to that could help me follow my lowly Buckeyes this year? Also,
could someone at Ohio State PLEASE, PLEASE post the OSU scores and
stats as often as possible? I don't expect to see too many w's, but
you never know- miracles can (and have) happened! Thanks, all!
Go Bucks!
Matt Hills, Clemson '98