From:
Andrew Rapoff Usa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 1994 08:40:23 CST
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think Jeff Sauer's base
salary is around $70k.  I *do* know that it pales in comparison to
what our football coach rakes in from people slobbering all over
themselves just to give him things, like million dollar bonuses when
our athletic department might go into the red again if the
"voluntary" student athletic fee (on everyone's tuition) is
eliminated.  Is it ok to blast your *own* school?