From:
Justin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Doherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 1994 22:28:42 CDT
This is both ironic (because of recent posts) and topical (because of recent
posts).  College Sports magazine, in its latest issue (I'm a subscriber), has
a fairly substantial story written by John Gilbert of the Minneapolis Star
Tribune about the availability of college hockey players in regard to the
upcoming NHL draft.  John H. -- there is a big color picture of Botterill.

Anyway, the story talks about potential high draftees, how college players
become free agents, etc.  I'd recommend it for those who might be interested.

Justin