From:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 1994 15:27:35 EST
> Does anyone know what
>Frank A. did between his collegiate playing experiences, and his
>ascension to the head Lake State job?
>
>                                Bob C.

I can't shed too much light on the subject except that he was an assistant
coach at Lake Seperior before taking over as head coach.  I think it was
about 1983 or 1984 when head coach Bill Selman quit midseason because of a
lucrative job offer from Anheuser-Busch (sp?).  Anzalone took over mid-
season on an interem basis, and all of a sudden the team started winning
games against Div I opponnents.  At the end of the season, Anzalone was
offered the job on a permanent basis.

James