From:
Matthew M Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew M Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 1994 20:01:57 -0600
As this pertains to college hockey.....

The Italian Olympic team consists of 12 Canadians, 2 Americans and the rest
Italians (?? I think I heard this during the USA-Italy game) One of which is
Mike DeAngelis who played college hockey at UMD from 1984-88  (Defense)

UMD Career

GP      G     A   TP    P_Min
152     19    57  76    27-54

He also played in the 1990 Olympic games.  With a name like DeAngelis he
fits in better than a Canadian named Johnson :)  (I think he has Italian
blood lines which allowed him to play on the team without the required 3
years of living in Italy)

Matthew Evans
Minnesota '89
UMinnesota Duluth '92