From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1993 21:54:06 MST
Dec. 28, 1993

Boston College   5
Air Force        1

Denver           5
Princeton        2

Tomorrow:
Consolation: Air Force vs. Princeton

Championship (live on Prime at 7pm mst): Denver vs. Boston College

I saw the DU-Princeton game on tv tonight.  Both teams were playing pretty
well, but no one was able to convert on any power plays (something the
announcers remarked was a problem for DU this year).  Both Princeton's Konte
and DU's Mullin made some good saves, and only the last DU goal, when the
puck slid right between Konte's legs, could be considered his fault.  The
officials (who I believe the announcers said were Robin Anderson and Mike
Brandt) did a good job tonight, letting the teams just play hockey with few
penalties called until the last 5 or 10 minutes of the game when frustration
was beginning to set in and it was necessary to avoid scuffles on the ice.
DU played well despite missing two seniors to injury and another player
sitting out with an NC$$ suspension for I believe they said a fight during
the St. Cloud State series.  Looking forward to watching tomorrow night's
game.

Karen

Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95

Please send all replies to : [log in to unmask]
The machine for the default return path has been having problems delivering
mail lately....