From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1993 09:06:49 EDT
Tonight in Bowling Green, the Prime Network
College Hockey Game of the Week makes its debut when
the Michigan Wolverines battle the Falcons. Game
time is 7 pm eastern and it is being shown live.

Since this a brand new TV package, and apparently the
first-ever college-hockey-on-a-national-scale package,
tonight's game in BG will be the first regular season
college hockey game shown coast to coast. But I might
be wrong on that.

Anyway, look for me in the stands! I'll wear my Bullwinkle
hat again and perhaps a loud orange coat to help you spot
me. And the kids sitting around me will have have some
"C-YA Busters" signs. Astute watchers will notice a change
in the music set-up at the arena. You can email me your
opinions of it and I'll forward them on to the Ice Arena
advisory board.

Keith