From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1993 07:42:47 -0400
Merry Christmas everyone!

What its not christmas??   sorry it just looks like it this morning!
Just in time for the trip to Marquette (we are leaving at noon) a snow
storm arrives in the UP!  we already have up to 6 inches in some places
with 4-8 more predicted by tomorrow, with high of 26 tomorrow and gusty
north winds tonight and tomorrow!  YEEEEHHHAAA  lock the car in 4WD  Marquette
here we come.   Could be worse  I only have to drive to MQT.  Steve is flying
to Lansing and back today before the game,  If the plane left this morning! ;-)
Someone else in MQT besides steve drop me a note and let me know what its like
over there please.

Back to Hockey.  NMU and MTU square off in a home and home seies this weekend.
As Bob Mancicn said yesterday, we throw out the records, the predictions and
just toss two evenly matched hockey teams on the ice and see what happens.
In 5 games last season, the huskies and Wildcats came out just 1 goal apart.

The series is played for the Ramada Inn cup, which the Huskies have never won
they came closest last season, loosing it to the Wildcats in a tiebreaker
shootout here in Houghton.

If I make it back tonight, I'll post scores and Highlites! ;-)

Bob