From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1993 13:52:17 EDT
As reported in the Knickerbocker Arena Magazine, tickets for the 1994 NCAA
Hockey Eastern Regionals, to be held March 25 and 26 at Albany's Knickerbocker
Arena, will go on sale November 15.  All-session passes will be priced at $30
each.  I contacted the box office, which could provide no additional
information, since, they explained, the "official" press release doesn't go out
until tomorrow.  According to the rep additional info will be included in
tomorrow morning's T-U.  He intimated that sales would probably be handled the
same as the 1992 championships, which were via mail order.

I have contacted the group sales dept. to see if a bloc of seats for interested
Hockey-Lers could be ordered.  I will try and follow-up with the person today,
who promised she would contact me when ticket sales were imminent.  If you are
interested in a Hockey-l group purchase, send me a note via E-Mail.  My post
this summer resulted in five or six responses for about 10 tickets.  I would
guess the smallest group purchase would be for 20 tickets.

I will post additional information as I receive it.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY