From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1993 14:57:56 EDT
I was talking to a couple UMass-Lowell players after practice last night and it
turns out that co-captain Mike Murray will miss less time than previously
reported.  The scope on his knee will make him miss this weekend's doubleheader
at Air Force, but there is some possibility that he could be back as soon as
the November 6 home opener against Colgate.  He's still considered "doubtful"
for that matchup, but seems *much* closer than the mid-December timetable I
was first given.

Good news indeed for the Chiefs!

* Dave Hendrickson                   [log in to unmask] *
*             A Hockey Get-A-Lifer and Proud Of It             *
* GO BROONS!!!      Go Red Wings!      Anyone but the Rangers. *
* GO UMASS-LOWELL!!!       Go Maine!!            Go BU!        *
* Do I like too many teams?  Hey, sue me.  I just love hockey. *
* Although I can't remember ever having an original thought,   *
* and am certainly parroting someone who actually has a brain, *
* these opinions are mine, not Hewlett-Packard's.              *