From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1993 00:09:37 -0400
Saw on the news tonight that Team USA beat BU, 8-0.  It looked like
tempers flared at some point during the game, as all three major
Boston tv stations showed mostly altercations during the highlights
which was too bad.  Clarkson's Todd Marchant appeared to be in on one
of them with an unidentified BU player.  Anyway, USA scored 3 goals in
the first, one in the second and 4 more in the third.  Hopefully we
will hear more from any of those who were there - I was unable to make
the game tonight.  Taylor appears to have had Team USA come back
strong after a mostly lackluster 9-3 win over BC on Wednesday; I
expected a somewhat closer game tonight but USA must have improved its
defense.

BTW, in looking through the Team USA yearbook, I noticed that the
USA-Russia game on Sat Dec 4th will be shown live by CBS from Lake
Placid at 1 pm.  It's the second of what will be seven straight games
between USA and Russia.
---
Mike Machnik            [log in to unmask]        [log in to unmask]
Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors                  *HMN*  11/13/93
(All opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)