From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2012 01:24:25 -0400
My guess:
BC v AF
UMD v Maine

Mich v Cornell
Ferris v DU

Union v MSU
Miami v Mass-Lowell

NoDak v WMU
Minn v BU

which, for the record, I posted on GPL before Jayson Moy posted it on
USCHO.   ;-)  He pretty much echoes the misgivings I have about attendance
issues.  With the 2 seeds all being western teams, DU must be paired with a
CCHA team somewhere besides St. Paul.  If we try and get UMD to Green Bay,
UMD must bring along an HE team and move the DU game to the East or
Northeast.  You could also decide to swap around the HE teams in the
3-spots if you think BU or Maine's following will boost Bridgeport
attendance enough to make up for busting up the 8-9 10-7 matching.

-Pam Sweeney