From:
Arik Marks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:45:39 -0500
Sanctioned is the wrong term.  You aren't an official representative of the
university.   A pep band is.

And before there might be another semantic debate, it's actually not about
sanctioned or official or anything of the sort.  Bottom line is that the
only people allowed to bring instruments/bells etc. into the rink are the
pep bands of the teams.  Other than that only the home rink PA people can
add in amplified noise.

Try to sneak in the band next time... ;)

Arik
Cornell '91
Michigan '99