From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:35:50 EST
In a message dated 1/4/99 11:30:34 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<o Maine 3, CC 3 in overtime. Maine led 3-1 going into the third -- what
happened then? Did they simply run out of gas? Were they relying too much
on Michaud once again?>>

CC woke up in a big way AFTER Dan Peters made it 3-2. My guess is that Maine
finally succumbed to the altitude and CC got the urge to play hockey all at
once.

<<o Colorado College has gone 0-2-1 in its last three games, all against
Hockey East opponents. Two of these games were in their backyard where
they're used to one of the best home-ice advantages in college hockey. What
gives?>>

Ahh,....c'mon...all 3 HE teams are among the best in the country...and CC
might be missing it's WJC players and injured players more than anyone in the
nation...even more than Maine is missing it's 3 stars. Morrison, Petersen, and
Voorhes are 3 of CC's top 5 forwards easy...and Morrison played a big role in
CC's early season run. They look mentally tired...which as a CC fan I can
accept. Preparing for the likes of NoDak twice, BC, UNH and Maine all within a
month can be telling...not to mention coming off a rival like DU in between.
The goaltender Sanger looks GREAT...they will be there at the end for sure.

Don't forget what happened when you doubted CC late in the season last year
greenie! I don't want to see you have eat your words again (or maybe I do ;-)

Randy