From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:48:26 -0700
Troy and other perturbed Gopher fans...please take the time to call or
write (e-mail even) Pat Forceia.  It was HIS idea to go back to 7:00
starts on Friday.

I was one of the lucky "1,000" fans who received the survey from the
Athletic department, and they didn't ask about game times...I did put my
two cents in there about that though.

I live close to campus, but I still liked the later start time as it
gave more time to socialize and have dinner before the game.

-Carol
GO GO Gophers!!!