Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 90 09:38:19 EST
 There was no reason listed as to why Medo Martinello and Brian Ricci were
 dropped. As I explained in my previous note, it was pretty self-explanatory
 why Medo (the Meathead) was dropped. As for Ricci, I don't know. He is not a
 Ref that stood out (in my opinion) as a rotten ref, but our supervisor of
 officials, Ron (A.J.) Foyt has been closely monitoring the WCHA officials for
 at least one season. It could be that Ricci just wasn't cutting it or he
 wanted out. Who knows? If I hear any more I'll let the List know.

 We are gearing up here in Minneapolis for the showdown of the only two
 UNDEFEATED teams in the WCHA (league play only). The Northern Michigan
 Wildcats arrive this weekend and it will be a very interesting series.
 Let's GO GOPHERS!!!
 Carol White
 U of M