From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 06:45:03 -0700
On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Cheryl A. Morris wrote:

> I think it is extremely unfortunate that the NC$$ has given up on the true
> regional venue out West.

I agree with all the reasons Brian stated that Yost should not have been
used as a regional and I have one more.  Yost, at least on TV, looked like
a dump.  I would not have wanted to sit on those benches for over six
hours of hockey (although it was great hockey).  Surely there is a venue
which holds more than 6300 people which could be used.  I'm sure the West
regional could draw more than that number for regional NC$$ hockey.

While I'm posting congrats to UNH who along with BU provided another great
game showing why the regular season went 1-1-1 for these two teams.  I'm
just sorry the larger audience won't see how well rounded Chris Drury's
game is.  Anyway here's to an all Hockey East final at which point, like
most BU fans, my second favourite team is whoever is playing BC.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]