From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:53:32 -0500
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:42:49 EST Larry0405 wrote:

> As the announcers noted there was real March madness in the BU Merrimack
> series. Can anyone explain why the crowds at Brown Arena were so small? Is BU
> on break?

BU always schedules spring break around the time of the quarterfinals.  For some
reason (hubris perhaps) this weekend's crowds were the smallest any of us could
remember.  I'll take part of the blame, as I was elsewhere on Saturday night.  In
past years tickets were given away to youth hockey programs, but not this time.
Boy did those kids miss a treat.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller