From:
"Cutler, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cutler, Ken
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:23:33 U
Message Body (5 lines)
In response to Eric Burton, while I am not completely up to date on developments I thought I read in the local paper that a league will be formed with Minnesota, Mankato, St. Cloud, UMD and Bemidji State. I think we are a ways away from a womens WCHA but should see some advancement as more and more schools establish teams.  If you have the rink why not?  At least once the supply of players increases.  Some of the smaller schools are also forming varsity teams in the next few years, such as Gustavus, St. Olaf, St. Catherines and others.