From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:45:00 EST
A couple of good web articles to check out if you're
interested in either Bill Muckalt or Marty Turco:

(1) http://www.aa.mlive.com/sports/muckalt.htm
Muckalt enjoying new role as leader
by Antoine Pitts (Ann Arbor News)

>"He's taken his game to a totally different level than
>the rest of college hockey," Bowling Green coach
>Buddy Powers said. "He's the best guy we've seen
>this year. ... He's a pro player playing college hockey."

(2) http://www.canoe.ca/Hockey/jan15_turco.html
Wolverine goalie seeing Stars
by Neil Stevens (Canadian Press)

John Haeussler ([log in to unmask])