From:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 11:51:29 -0500
I don't think we have too much to worry about.  The "T" has a history of
accommodating patrons at the Garden/Fleece Center if the game goes into
overtime.

The second game of the first round of the Beanpot always starts at 9PM,
so that game is always pushing the "T" bubble, even without overtime.
I've been to a few Beanpots where BU and BC fans were the only ones on
the car (or able to fit) from North Station all the way to BU Central.
:)

Adam

        [stuff deleted]