From:
Dan Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:55:37 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: IBM Global Services
Managed Operations - North
Client Services Representative
Building 504 / 2J5-21, Fishkill, New York
Phone: 914-892-5259 or 8/532-5259
IBM Mail:  DOLSEN @ IBMUS or IBMUSM00(DOLSEN)
Internet Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Epilogue: Regards,
Dan Olsen

Granted it's not quite as exciting as a D-I conference team, but the Army Black
Knights fell to Air Force in Colorado Springs to end their season just short of
their third straight 20 win season.

The real point of this note, besides to educate those who don't pay attention
to the little guys, is to ask what the longest 20 win streak is...Michigan,
LSSU, BU, Minnesota???  I know Clarkson's streak is at at least 5 years and
it's snowing too much here to actually stay and look up Clarkson's streak.