From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 17:39:29 EDT
Sorry, but I have to underline the excitement in Albany winning the 2001 Frozen
Four as predicted in 2001.  But I have to admit I am absolutely astounded that
Providence landed the Tournament in 2000.  In fact, I didn't even know they were        e
bidding.  Does this mean the NC$$ has packed it in as far as Western venues, wi   with the
with the exception of Bradley and St. Paul.  What has happened to the Joe?  Have
they decided that octopuses are their only interest?

Also, have to note that Colgate is now firmly connected to both Capital District
hockey programs.  The former assistant for this year's Red Raider squad now fi
finds himself in charge at Union.  And Colgate's all time penalty minute leader
of course coaches the RPI Engineers.  So what does Colgate do when they come to
play their Capital District home and home?

Again, it's a great day for Eastern hockey.  Just gas up the car and go--Boston,
Providence, Albany, Buffalo.  Maybe the NC$$ has determined that it will only
hold its championships in cities with an Interstate 90 or higher.
Brian Morris                  RPI Engineers--Next Year's Another Year
[log in to unmask]     Colgate '78