From:
John Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:39:26 -0400
>Date:    Wed, 10 Apr 1996 14:14:26 -0400
>From:    "David B. Erickson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: UIC Players Commit
>
>Any further word on where other UIC players besides the three mentioned by
>Jack Berenzweig have landed?  UMass/Lowell would have been a good
>destination, as they had EIGHT seniors on this year's roster...???

Ha! Ohio State had TEN seniors on the roster! Unfortunately for us, two of
them were the incredible Tom Askey and the also incredible Kurt Brown, both
of our goalies!!!! Adam Lord, do you hear me?????

Unfortunately (and fortunately) we've got a kick-butt contingent of
recruits coming in and I think we've used up our scholarships, which is
probably the case at most schools.

Because this happened at the end of the year, most schools have locked up
their scholarships. I guess they'll have to wait and see if a kid backs
out. If not, the UIC guys will either have to not play or walk on.

Adam, how would you feel about walking on at Ohio State????? Columbus is a
lovely town and we've got a new ($84 million) rink on the way. Never mind
the fact that you'll graduate before it's built....

John Patterson (subliminally recruiting Adam Lord for the Bucks.... :-))