From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 13:09:51 -0500
1) Morrison, after the last two seasons and all the post-season heroics
of tihs year, has to be the top Hobey Baker candidate for next year.
Seeing him win it would be nice.

2) Any Michigan player who leaves early ought to be told the story of
Ryan Sittler, who left michigan way before he was ready (under pressure
frm the flyers), and hasn't done much since at hershey (granted, he
hasn't played at all this year given his (bad) injury in a fight).

I know Red hates it when players leave early -- botteril and morrison
should follow his advice.  Plus, The Ann Arbor news had an article about
how committed Morrison was to getting his degree, and made it sound like
he wouldn't even consider leaving early.  And I haven't heard anything
about Botteril leaving.

---
HERE IS ERIC.
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin
PGP Public Key Available

University of Michigan -- 1996 NCAA Hockey Champions!