From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 14:37:36 EST
Just this once.  I just got a look at the WCHA home pages -
they are magnificent.  If any web geek on this list works for the
ECAC, will you please post to me privately what the heck you
have been doing to justify your salary for the past few years?

  +  Rotten press relations
  +  Non-exsitent statistical releases
  +  Incorrect records
  +  No web site  (ok, haven't confirmed this yet, my connections down)

I don't believe the ECAC has fewer resources than the other
conferences -- look at the number and quality of the member
schools, fercrissakes.  And even though the non-hockey ECAC is
a bloated mess, if they have much more work then they should be better
staffed.

Okay, done venting.  Go, Cats, go!  (I want to *finally* look back at the
most recent ECAC national champion and not read... "Harvard".)

Greg Berge
Let's Go Red!
(And, for one weekend only, UVM)