From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason W. Roy
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 09:59:25 -0600
Mike Crowely was traded from Philidalphia to Anahiem last night in a deal
that included Anotoli Seminov, I missed who Philly picked up, but I think
it included a draft pick......
Actually Crowely wasn't traded because he is with the Gophers, but his
NHL rights were.........which means when he goes to camp, it will be the
Ducks training camp........

Jason Roy
University of Manitoba
Go Tech!!!!!!