From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 20:55:12 -0600
Jim Ogonowski asked about Cincy hotels.  There's a link from Lee Urton and
Tim Brule's college Hockey Home Page to Final Four Ticket info and then to
Cincinnati hotel info:

http://cinci.com/visitors/hotellst.html#downtown
That's where I got most of my info.  There seem to be a few hotels who will
tell you they have no vacancies.  I assume these are holding rooms for the
teams/fans that might be made available once just before the event once the
teams have qualified.

----------

Just one Gopher hockey URL today (Minnesota hockey fans and writers are
occupied with the HS tourney, I suspect!):  Pat Reusse's* column about
Brian Bonin.

(yes, Reusse, the "hockey-hater" -- but I'm on record here as being one of
the few Gopher hockey fans who likes Reusse...)

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/html/ddd/patr06.htm
        Reusse: Bonin's final goal: NCAA title

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!                              Go White Bear Lake Bears!!!
Ski-U-Mah!!!