From:
"Jeffrey S. Piek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey S. Piek
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:54:18 -0800
You wrote:

>I thought Kevin Deschambeault quit the team the week before the last
meeting
>of OSU and Miami.  I remember a post on this but never heard that he
came
>back.  It was a big surprise to see him in goal yesterday.  Anyone
know the
>story behind this?
>
>Brian D. Walrath

Kevin left the team for personal reasons in January and was told he
could return whenever he wanted.  He returned to the team in time to
make the road trip to Ferris State and Westren Michigan Feb. 16 and 17.
I also understand that this gave him an honor at Miami - the first
player to leave the team in the history of Miami hockey.