From:
Jim Comeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:07:36 -0500
Just a quick note to anyone not familiar with John Silber :

He's like that *ALL* the time, or so it would seem.

I haven't had a chance to watch the tape yet (I was at the Fleet ... um ...
New Garden last night and came home too late to check it out), but from the
descriptions I've read so far I'm not terribly surprised.

John Silber is arrogant, rude, and somewhat out of touch with the BU
community, IMHO. On the plus side, he *has* done some really amazing things
for this university. But don't be shocked at his tone -- we students are
pretty much used to it at this point. I kinda actually like him, believe it or
not ... I think it's a love/hate thing the entire campus has with him.

Jim
BU '96 (not that I'm ready to go yet)
GO TERRIERS! 2 MORE TO GO!