From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 16:51:13 -0500
        I think that the Rule change is going to make the Game have more
stick swinging incidents and cheap shots because the players will know
they can take liberties and not have to fight back, or not expect a
reaction from the oppossing player...I think you will see a lot of
Injuries due to cheapness.... THis is not a good rule at all, I have one
suggestion take off the face sheilds because I feel they only reinforce
stick swinging incidents.......