From:
Steve Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 15:07:13 -0400
In fesponse to the question of the amount of fighting in other leagues i would
like to say that i attended almost every UMaine home game until I went away to
school here at RPI and can recall only one or two actual full fledged, drop
the glove fights in the last 5 years.  I know in Hockey East if a player gets
a fighting penalty they are out for the next game as well.

        To me, and to the college players, the prospect of breaking my hand on
the other players face shield would be enough persuasion to not fight.

--
Steve