From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 09:04:02 EDT
[log in to unmask] wrote:
 I would like to point out that the BU campus is less than 2 miles from
Fenway Park.

Which lead me to ask the following question?

Who pays for the teams that take trips to the White House after they win
a title?  If I am not mistaken, I believe that the 1994 Arkansas
basketball team went there?

This makes me wonder if there are any plans for the BU team to go to
Washington.  I remember Harvard going to see President Bush when they won
the title and I know that both the men's and women's winning hoop teams
are going (or have gone) this year.

Steve Weisfeldt
Univ. of Lowell  1986, 1988                              Go Kiwis!!
[log in to unmask]                                    Sink Fat Dennis!!