From:
Virginia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:57:22 EST
We enjoyed our trip to Madison very much; thanks to the RPI people for letting
us go on the bus, and to the RPI Pep Band and other fans on the bus. It was
a great trip.

The games were good and the Wisconsin fans were awesome. It was nice meeting
David Parter, Eric and Paula Biever, and other Hockey-L folk. We look forward
to seeing everyone in Providence.

Regards, Virginia Adams and Bill Krebs   Go RPI! (next year) Go Michigan State!
         <uunet!nysdec!virginia>                                (next year)