From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 12:45:25 -0500
The ECAC quarterfinal game last night between Princeton and Brown is
the 19th longest DivI game of all time, according to the list of the
longest games I have maintained for several years now.

The list includes all games that lasted over 80:00, and there have been
a total of 25 played to date.  It can be obtained either through
gopher/WWW to the archives in Maine, or by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the command

GET LONG GAMES

As we are into the playoffs now, I would like to ask folks to please
help if any games go over 80:00 with info like the GWG scorer's name,
exact length of game, etc. so I can keep the list of longest games up
to date.

Corrections to the list would also be appreciated, if there are any.

In addition, the archives have been updated with this past weekend's
scores and the schedule for next weekend's DivI conference championships.