From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 05:40:21 -0500
>  Scott Lachance  (NYI)

Scott is injured and currently not on the Islanders active roster.
Therefore he is technically not currently playing in the NHL.  Of course,
they may have mentioned him and overlooked someone else.

>  Dave Tomlinson  (Fla)

I thought that there were two Dave Tomlinsons in the minors (but I may be
wrong).  Are you sure this one is the BU alum?  Still he has played in only
5 games, so he may have been over looked.  Dave is one BU player I lost
track of in the minors.

By the way, in regards to my post about former college players being among
the scoring leaders I have one coreection and an addition.

The correction is Adam Oates only played 3 years at RPI

The addition is Scott Young (Quebec) is tied for 22nd overall with 23
points.  He played for 2 years at BU.

Sean Pickett
Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East Champions!
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]