From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 13:25:17 -0700
As an ECAC fan, my question is this the reason why the league is not
getting much respect this year in terms of the polls?  Balance?  EVeryone
beating up on one another?  Or is it that the teams are generally below
average with respect to Div I?  The interconference record would not seem
to indicate that.  BTW, I second the sentiment for more IConf play from
the CCHA and WCHA.... I think no league can claim to be the toughest til
it proves itself against a wider range of competition, IMHO..... no flames
please!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64