From:
Andrew Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 14:59:39 -0600
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but with the end of the NHL
strike, has ESPN2 stopped its coverage of college hockey games (not to
mention the IHL or AHL)?  I know ESPN and ESPN2 have the NCAA finals
contracted in, but what about regular games?

Andy
GO BADGERS
EAT A ROCK
ON WISCONSIN

*|------------------------------------------------------------------------|*
*|   Andrew F. Wagner                           Elaine K. Prentice, RNC   |*
*|   [log in to unmask]              [log in to unmask]   |*
*|               University of Wisconsin Perinatal Research               |*
*|                          Meriter-Park Hospital                         |*
*|   D-Chi, Saxophone,                                                    |*
*|   and other stuff...                                                   |*
*|   (Andy's "at work" signature)                                         |*