From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 16:22:25 -0500
Forward Taylor Clarke was injured in practice this week (sprained ankle, I
don't precisely remember which one) during a scuffle for the puck with
defenseman Tyler Harlton and will be out anywhere from two to three weeks.
This will probably lead to a bit of shuffling on the third AND fourth lines,
with most likely Brian Crane moving up to the third line and either Steve
Ferranti, Matt Albers, or Brian Clifford will take Crane's place on the
third line.  (This was published in today's Lansing State Journal.)

Freshman defenseman Jon Gaskins, who missed Friday's game with Notre Dame,
will most likely be ready to play on Friday in South Bend against the Irish.
There are no further reports that Anson Carter's knee injury, suffered in
Friday's game, is serious and he is expected to play this weekend.

And now for the request (this is specifically directed to Bowling Green fans):
Could someone suggest a good restaurant in Bowling Green (or nearby) with a
rather diverse menu and meals between $5 and $10?  (I'm not speaking about a
restaurant that's part of a national chain, something more local.)  Also, could
someone indicate (since my tickets are general admission) what part of the
arena that the designated visiting victims' fans usually sit?  (And please,
don't say the parking lot.)  I'd really hate to be sitting in the middle of
a large number of BG fans screaming "Go State!"

Thank you, oh thank you,

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 10-2-2, 15-5-2
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?