From:
Douglass Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglass Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 12:05:03 -0500
In two tight games Ohio U beat UW-Stout 4-3 and 2-1 last weekend. These
were the best OU games I've attended - both teams played excellent hockey.

In what was an otherwise well officiated set of games the ref's couldn't
quite figure out how coincidental minors worked. After the clock was
running on the coincidentals, another UW penalty was added with the result
that OU had a two man advantage (?) (and scored) without any further penalties
being assessed. This was offset by what must have be a compensating call
when the ref waved of what was clearly a puck in the net.

Just back in in Athens after 12 hour drive - I'll try to post the box later.

 --
Douglass Green
"Just when you think you've hit bottom,