From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 1994 18:41:53 -0500
Hockey East has fought back from an enormous early season deficit to have
a .500 record (12-12, not including any ties that may have occured.)

Boston U. has had more success than any other team in Hockey East, going 5-0
against the ECAC.  BU has enjoyed a massive 38-7 goal differential in these
games.

It will be interesting to see how the series goes on from here.  The outcome
will prove to be very important come NC$$ tourney selection time.  It was
not a coincedence that Hockey East had 4 representatives as compared to
ECAC's 2.

Also, as had been mentioned already, BU's Mike Grier, Shawn Bates, and Chris
Kelleher have been selected to represent the U.S. in the World Junior
Championships.  They are the only representatives from Hockey East.  While I
am proud to have them represent us, the team will miss their talent as they
play in the Mariucci Classic (or is it Gopher Classic?, I think I've seen it both ways).

What other schools have representatives in the Championships?

Brian Gentry
BU '95
GO TERRIERS!