From:
Steve Czuba Rpi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 09:52:09 -0500
I know this thread was discussed a while back, but I'm looking for advice again.

With this past weekend (BU-Maine, last night BU-Vermont) and the upcoming
Beanpot - yeah I know it's 2 month's away, I'm getting PO'ed because I don't
receive Channel 68.

Can anyone offer advice on how to go about complaining to someone ? I have TCI
Cable - can't tell you where it's based, it's not Waltham and it's not Andover.
I live in Franklin MA but they have nothing to say. I suppose this is a pretty
fruitless search seeing as I'm probably the only one on the planet who wants 68
but can't receive it. How about Channel 68's phone number ? Anyone ?

Maybe I should start sleeping down at my local office until they give me the
service.

Sigh - no Beanpot this year. And to make matters worse, I seem to recall reading
in the Globe recently that WABU is thinking of expanding it's sports coverage to
possibly the Pro level; oh goodie, Bruin's and Red Sox games that I won't have
access to - great !

steve
RPI 86