From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 1994 15:08:35 EST
Dick said, in part..
>I will be in Chicago in early January and will have the evening of
>January 5, free to go to a hockey game. Can anyone tell me if the
>University of Illinois at Chicago will be playing at home that night, how
>to get tickets, and instructions on how to get where they play from the
>Hilton downtown.

It's all in the HOCKEY-L archives.  All team schedules are there as well
as a file called "HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO".  File "HOCKEY-L FILELIST" is an
annotated list of all files in the archives.  To obtain a copy, send
mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body enter

   GET HOCKEY-L FILELIST

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV Gem: Automatic File Delivery ( AFD)
You may tell LISTSERV to send you a copy of a file in the HOCKEY-L
archives whenever it changes.  For example, to request a copy of the
HOCKEY-L FAQ whenever it changes send this command to
[log in to unmask]:        AFD ADD HOCKEY-L FAQ

For more information, send the command HELP to [log in to unmask]