From:
Douglas Bodmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglas Bodmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 07:27:02 EST
        To those who actually care about OSU hockey...

        Having a friend who works in the athletic dept., I can tell you there has been some serious thought about the conversion of the St. John's (the curent b-ball arena) to a hockey rink.  It would not be a very easy conversion to do, but I think that it could be done.  One of the main problems it the overall design of the building- it is too tall to really keep the whole building cold, in order to maintain ice temperature.
         I think that a newly developed plan will be more likely, that the new arena will be b-ball/hockey, and that the old rink will be kept for a practice rink, and a place for open skates and HS.  Who knows? Maybe by the time I graduate...

GO BUCKS!

Doug Bodmann                       [log in to unmask]
Biomedical Engineering Dept. /Wb3
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
or at school: [log in to unmask]