Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 15:35:27 EST
WMEB Poll
1. Minnesota (8)          126
2. Boston University (3)  117
3. Colorado College (1)   108
4. Michigan St. (2)       102
5. Northeastern            81
6. Michigan                69
7. Harvard                 40
8. Vermont                 31
9. Maine                   30
10. Bowling Green          26
-------------------------------
Now for my comments.... I'd like to know who votes in this poll, is it
coaches or people like us?  I couldn't believe it when I saw it.  How
can someone rank Harvard who is 0-1, and yet to do anything above teams
like Maine (who is 5-0-2, who swept Top 15 UNH, and has tied both BU
and Northeastern, Top 10 teams).  I may be at Maine, and a Maine fan, but
I am always objective in my vote for Hockey-L, and by no means is Maine a
#1 team, but they derserve more credit in my opinion then this poll gives
them.