From:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 13:05:00 C
>Can anyone tell me about Jason Helbing?  He transferred from BGSU to
>Wisconsin and will be eligible to play next season.  I've never heard of
>him, so any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Helbing is from my hometown (Beaver Dam, WI) and a friend of my sister.  He
played high school at Culver Military Academy in Indiana and played two
seasons at Bowling Green.  Because of the transfer, he has to sit out this
season (does that leave him with one or two years of eligibility?).  The
reason for the transfer is that he's a true-blooded Wisconsinite and has
always wanted to play for the Badgers.  If any of the BGSU fans could post
his stats from the last two years at Bowling Green, I'd appreciate it (unless
you've already done so).  Thanks.

Chuck

Chuck Sackett                             Wisconsin Badger Hockey!
[log in to unmask]                NCAA Champs:  1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990!!!
Minneapolis, MN                                ON WISCONSIN!