From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 00:31:41 EDT
Josh Kirshner writes:
>The directions are good, but if the highways are named by names ie. for
>UIC the Dan Ryan Highway it is referred to instead of I 270?  Anyways,
>they could be a little clearer on those instances since I know I have no
>clue what to do in Chicago.  Remember these directions should be for
>complete ignorant people.

Well, don't forget that the TEAMINFO file is compiled from info that
Jim Teresco has collected from various people...all Jim can go on is
what he is given.  I am sure that if anyone can provide better info
than what is currently in the file, if you send it to Jim, he will be
more than happy to include it.  Just don't shoot the messenger.  I
consider this a very valuable service Jim has provided and encourage
everyone to send to LISTSERV for it (HOCKEY-L TEAMINFO) and see for
themselves.  Jim's address is included within it.
     <<<<< Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors (WCCM 800 AM) >>>>>