From:
Tamara Pulley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 1994 10:13:14 -0400
Well, hopefully someone has found a better source of information than I
have.  It's been easy enough finding out who's gone to the NHL, but does
anyone know if and where some of our college players are going to in the
minors, invites to training camp,etc..  This has been extremely frustrating
trying to find out, especially with seniors, who are drafted, but not signed
or for players who went undrafted, but not unnoticed.  From watching the
pro-am's many of the senior names, had an undecided for their future plans,
but I thought that might be caution on their parts.  Don't want to jinx
themselves or something. :->
---Tamara