From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 12:24:36 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Ralph N. Baer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I noticed that recently posted schedules for Clarkson and RPI have been
>increased to 32 games in accord with the new ECAC maximum.  Does anyone
>know if any of the other schools have done the same?  I think that a
>St. Lawrence schedule posted a couple of weeks ago only had 30 games.
>The Ivy limit is still lower and Union is playing a limited schedulee.
>This leaves Colgate and Vermont as possibilities.
>
>Also which of Clarkson's games are the two additions?  I know that RPI
>added McGill and BC.
>
>Ralph Baer

All of the teams in the ECAC with the exception of Union have increased
to 32 games. The additions:

Clarkson:       Elmira, Miami(OH)
RPI:            McGill, BC
Colgate:        W Mich (2)
Vermont:        Miami(OH), LSSU
St Lawrence:    Miami(OH), LSSU

*  Jayson Moy RPI '89 '93       * One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer    *
*  [log in to unmask]                 * Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball  *
*  The "J Man"                  * on Crystal Clear FM Radio, 91.5FM WRPI, Troy*